HVAC Maintenance Checklist for a Healthy HVAC System
You would never drive your car for a hundred thousand miles without changing the oil. The same rationale stands true when it comes to the HVAC system of your home. HVAC maintenance is the best and the most logical way to ensure a healthy HVAC system that runs at peak performance. Pre-season maintenance helps in avoiding unexpected system failures even during harsh weather conditions.
Hiring an HVAC service and maintenance company to diagnose and repair your system every fall and spring is a great way to keep your system up and functional for the coming year. From inspection and cleaning to repairs and replacements, technicians will do everything to prolong the life of your system and increase its efficiency. Schedule an HVAC tune-up today and save big on your energy bills.
HVAC Maintenance keeps your system efficient and increases its life. Talk to our HVAC experts today to see if your HVAC system is taking unnecessary strain. To ensure trouble-free operation, risk-free repairs, and timely maintenance, sign up for our Maintenance Value Plan.
Air Conditioning Tune-up, and Safety Inspection
Tune-up your air-conditioner and Service Champions will guarantee you a 100% profit in energy savings – or your money back!
Trained Service Champions technicians will perform a 60-90 minute precision tune-up and professional cleaning including the following 20 operations:
- Blower Motor – measure amperage and voltage for proper operation
- Thermostat – test for proper operation, calibrate and level
- Clean existing air filter (as needed)
- Bearing – inspect for wear and lubricate
- Inspect indoor coil
- Condensate Drain – flush and treat with anti-algae
- Inspect Condenser Coil
- Refrigerant – monitor operating pressures
- Safety Devices – inspect for proper operation
- Electrical Disconnect Box – inspect for proper rating and safe installation
- Electrical Wiring – inspect and tighten connections
- Test/inspect contactors for burned, pitted contacts
- Inspect electrical for exposed wiring
- Inspect and test capacitors
- Inspect fan blade
- Clean condenser coil and remove debris
- Inspect service valves for proper operation
- Measure Supply/Return temperature differential
- Inspect duct work for energy loss
- Compressor – monitor, measure amperage and volt draw and wiring connections